Jackpot currently at $2460.50
Next Draw on May 22 at 7:50pm (Tickets sold from 7 – 7:45pm)
6/54 Cards drawn
- Next Date
- May 22 2018
- 7:00 pm
- How often?
- Every Tuesday evening
- Winkler Arts + Culture
- 547 Park Street
- Tickets - pack of 5
- Ticket Draw
How to play
- Purchase ticket(s)
- If your ticket is chosen, you win the small pot and a chance at winning the Jackpot by picking a card
- If you pick the Ace of Spades, you win the Jackpot!
- All cards that have already been picked will be left out for the following weeks
- Tickets are sold from duplicate ticket rolls. The ticket holder keeps one stub and we place the other stub in the draw barrel.
- The deck of playing cards will include jokers (54 cards total).
- Each week, all previously selected cards will be displayed on a bulletin board, along with the weekly jackpot total.
- The remaining cards from the deck will be presented on a table face up during the ticket purchasing time.
- At 7:50 pm, we will draw one winning ticket from the draw barrel. The ticket holder of the winning number instantly wins 20% of that day’s ticket sales.
- The winning ticket holder must be present to win a prize.
- The ticket holder has five minutes to present their ticket before another number is drawn. The winning number will be repeated during the five minutes.
- The playing cards are then thoroughly shuffled, then spread out on the table face down. The winning ticket holder will place their winning ticket on one card to indicate their choice.
- The winning ticket holder’s card will be revealed to all in attendance.
- If the Ace of Spades is not chosen, we continue the draw the following week, with 30% of each week’s ticket sales being accumulated for the person who eventually chooses the Ace of Spades.
- If the card selected is the Ace of Spades, they win the accumulated jackpot of 30% of total sales, including 30% of that day’s sales.
- If there is a marked/ damaged card, the cards will be replaced with a new deck. All previously chosen cards will be removed appropriately.
- Weekly revenue portions: 20% to each week’s winner (including the winner who chooses the Ace of Spades), 30% to the accumulated jackpot (including that day’s ticket sales), 50% to Winkler Arts and Culture.
- Must be 16+ years to participate.
- Once the accumulated jackpot has been won, a new game will start the following week with a new deck of cards.